GREEN SONICS is the environmentally friendly ultrasonic technology of SONOTRONIC. The Green Sonics mark stands for:
- sustainability in the ultrasonic welding, sealing, and punching of plastics,
- versatile applications in various industries (automotive, packaging, textiles, environmental....),
- and the philosophy of SONOTRONIC Nagel GmbH.
Since the company was established in 1974 ,we have been successfully developing and implementing systems and components for processing plastics based on environmentally friendly ultrasonic technology. Environmental protection is very important to us: for example, not only are we very committed to putting our EN ISO 14001 environmental certification into practice in our company, in our environmental technology division we are also developing ultrasonic systems in order to improve biogas production and waste water treatment.
GREEN SONICS is part of all of SONOTRONIC’s divisions and sectors:
- Sustainable ultrasonic plastics processing
Environment-friendly and economic
- GREEN SONICS in packaging technology
Processes that save resources
- GREEN SONICS in the textile and automotive industries
Eco-materials and new processes
- Environmental technology
Ultrasonic systems for increasing the efficiency of biogas and waste water treatment plants